[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

新手上路

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-13 11:42:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Login to respond Ylenia Garcia Hello José, thank you very much for your comment, in this case I recommend that you talk to an advisor/lawyer who can correctly inform you of the procedures and all the doubts you have since there are more factors that affect knowing that amount for sure. . All the best José Hello, I have a company that does forestry work. I have seen in this article that self-employed people who carry out forestry activities should pay  tax. In my case, they effectively withhold  from my workers, however, when it comes to invoicing my work, they withhold a minimum of  from me.

Could you shed some light on the issue/why of this situation? I have Denmark WhatsApp Number Data been very disappointed. Thanks in advance! All the best. Login to respond Ylenia Garcia Hello Jose, thank you very much for your comment. In this case, I recommend that you talk to the Tax Agency so that they can advise you better since everything can vary depending on the characteristics of each one. I have a question. When I invoice a company as a self-employed person, and I pay  personal income tax, this money is subtracted from the invoice that I send, but I understand that it will be that company that.

I invoice that must pay it into the treasury, right? The thing is that when I make invoices, it seems that that money "disappears and no one pays it." Login to respond Ylenia Garcia Hello Carlos, thank you very much for your comment. That money, if you are self-employed, starting from the seventh month it is mandatory that you have that percentage of , you just have to put it on the invoice and you will directly receive the money that corresponds to you.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 09:04 , Processed in 1.014072 second(s), 27 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |